We are very pleased to announce our brand new TCU Flash product is now available. After 3 years of development and testing this new product is finally ready for the masses.
Our TCU Flash offers drivers the ability to remap their gearbox ECU (otherwise known as the TCU, transmission control module) on almost all automatic and semi automatic gearboxes build from 2005 onwards. This includes traditional automatic gearboxes as well as DSG, 7G-Tronic, SMG, MCT, S-Tronic and R-Tronic amongst many many others.
A TCU Gearbox remap offers all or some of the benefits below depending on the gearbox:
- An improved shift pattern for better response and improved economy.
- Faster changes between gears for fast acceleration.
- Changes to gearbox torque limiters to permit more power to the wheels.
- Smoother gear changes
- Faster reaction to paddle shifter inputs
- Improved low speed manoeuvrability for single clutch transmissions.
Our gearbox TCU Flash remap product covers all major manufacturers including Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Mercedes Benz including AMG, BMW including M series cars, Aston Martin, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Jaguar, Land Rover, Range Rover, Corvette, McLaren, Mini, and Porsche.
We can offer our gearbox remapping anywhere in the UK. Contact us on email@example.com or call 01795 342006 for further information, or to read more on our main website, click here.